1. Update and maintain the G/L.
2. Process payroll for employees.
3. track, file and manage POs, invoices, and payments.
4. Process expense reports.
5. Bank reconciliations.
6. Cheque runs/payments.
7. Various other related day-to-day accounting work.
8. Prepare monthly financial statements
9.Assist in Produce and distribute project reports on a regular basis, as well as provide support to managers and respond to their questions and requests.
10. Prepare and provide documentation for the year-end audit and any audit by a government agency.
11. Assist in Analyze various accounts, records, accounting entries, accounting records, and all other accounting documents in order to assess their accuracy and completeness.
12. Report and remit GST / QST.
13. Support the end-of-month and quarter-end and end-of-fiscal processes.